Sunday, February 19, 2012

Negativity is never the optimum way of dealing with any situation. In fact, in most cases it keeps you stuck in it, blocking real change. Anything that is done with negative energy will become contaminated by it and in time give rise to more pain, more unhappiness. Furthermore, any negative inner state is contagious: Unhappiness spreads more easily than a physical disease.

I need to be awaken. reading so much doesnt seems to make me wiser, doesnt seem to make me "put them into life" so why read you may ask, but then again, why not, I don't like to be negative and it is true sometimes taking part of me away in bits pieces, and you don't know when will they even stop. perhaps it wont even, if I continue with these negativity, you suck, so fucking much. go away, asshole.

No comments: